Saturday, March 12, 2016

A 20 year old student Makeup collection

Well, I'm a student. If course, I can't leave the house without a little touch of makeup. Girls.......
 I am frequently broke and had a tight budget , that's why I am good in finding the best quality drugstore makeup that is worth every single penny of yours! So , lets's all get started.

For now, my favourite go to drugstore brand for foundations and bb creams are definitely Loreal. It's not because I fancy Loreal product so much, but its foundation and bb creams are really good. The consistency of the products are not heavy at all, in fact, I really love it because I don't feel anything on my face at all, and most importantly, it doesn't cause any breakouts and lasts all day .

I will be sharing a few products that I own, it will be from drugstore brand to some pretty high end makeup brands, (usually it's a gift ,.... so it's free and in fact, some of them are not even used yet.... )







foundations, bb creams and concealer.
From left, 24k GOLD bb cream (the face shop);
loreal mat bb essence(highly recommended);
maybeline concealer;
loreal true match foundation(the best!);
loreal lucent bb cream magique ( if i wanna look dewy);
loreal lucent foundation powder(refill.. because it's cheaper>.<).




Next......
from top, Maybeline brow pencil..( when my hair was black)
loreal brow designer pro( 2 of them ... just different packaging);
maybeline eyeliner
last: some korean eyeliner ... forgot the brand><

..........
........
For mascara, maybelline ,maybelline ,maybelline ,maybelline ,maybelline ,maybelline ,
forever 
maybelline .. ITS THE BEST ! even HIGH END BRANDS CAN'T BET THIS QUEEN!


........ make up travel sets... high end starts ...
from left, YSL( IT'S TOO PRETTY TO USE);YSL again.;
Christian dior;
down
Clinique. my favorite
top most lancome. also my favorite;

YSL eyeshadow and blush combo,( the pink one.>.<)


YSL eyeshadow palette ( I don't really like it):(

Clinique ( natural colours for everyday look.)
full set. amazing ( I love it) 

Christian Dior eye shadow, blush and translucent powder.
( It's more to the neutral tone, suitable for everyday office look)
not bad.:D

estee lauder lip and eyeshadow set

use most of it:P...
 very sheer colour...

lancome make up set.(I use it almost everyday... lol)
:P the colour suites me very much...



here is how i store my make ups 
eye liners , translucent powder, on the top drawer;
lip stick, lip stain, lip balm,.... too much to show :P from so many brands
on the bottom drawer.:D

My louis vuitton makeup bag. ( only use when i travel though)

I don't know what you call this but I call this the mega makeup bag

for me, I store mainly eye shadows , eye lash glue, false eyelashers;
did i tell you i bought literally all the colours from maybelline eye tattoo? the childish me...:P
It's part of my makeup collection though... plus i love those colours and sometimes use it as an eyeliner instead.... so colourful love it:D


my very first makeup bag from Dior:P #throwback years ago

This is how my makeup section looks like when i open my wardrobe.
p.s.( excuse my toner and night cream)

This fella here came out of no where ... 

my current makeup remover. It's really gentle. love it :D .

So , here is a typical 20 year old student collection of make up, again, I would like to mention that the only products i own is those drugstore makeup. Others are all gifts... from I don't remember... lol :P Anyways, if you have any questions regarding  how I store makeup , or how I clean makeup brushers.... ETC.. anything regarding me, even my body care routines from head to toe, facial masks.. or anything you can always leave a comment below and i will make another post specially for you! :D CHAOS:DDDDD













No comments:

Post a Comment